SBC (ME) Vs. SideshowMel SBC (ME) Vs. SideshowMel

Why in the...?!

Oh. Right. Clock day.

The funny thing is that with decent animation, this actually could've been a good parody piece. The base story elements are actually pretty good. They're stock, but that's the point.

...yes, there's actually a story.

Shocked me too.

Despite that, I still can't justify rating this higher than 0; deliberately awful is still awful.

[KK]Cortana& Drew Pickles [KK]Cortana& Drew Pickles

...Why?

Honestly? I don't really know why you wasted your time with this. Any gathering of creative minds, regardless of original intent, can be used to great effect (Clocks, Locks are good examples). Yet the Kitty Krew seems to only create throw-away shock videos. It just feels like a waste of talent to create throw away on pieces like this.

You're a talented musician, for the record.

TheRammaJamma responds:

Thank you?

Sat Eve PostApocalypse #1 Sat Eve PostApocalypse #1

This is awesome.

Something this awesome and less than 1500 views? An absolute tragedy. My pick for Treasure Hunt.

UPPCON X EP:1 UPPCON X EP:1

Not bad

Took me a while to discover the subtitles, and I had to watch it a second time once I did, but I like the humor and pacing.

I also think you're improving as animator.

Keep up the good work.

I love you, NGC! I love you, NGC!

Great humor

I love it now as much as I loved it then. Fives all around.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Alan Moore's worst nightmare

The sad thing is, worst has been done to his creations than this. Constantine (half decent movie, but NOT EVEN REMOTELY the same character), League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (where he got dragged through the legal proceedings due to SOMEONE ELSES CHANGES TO HIS MATERIAL), and even Swamp Thing (It's got it's charm, but kinda missed the point of the comic).

Nice commentary on the Hollywood system.

pigeon pigeon

Great graphics, but...

Great graphics. I mean, seriously awesome graphics and solid animation.

That said, for all intents and purposes, this is a loop. I'd love to see what you could do do with more story and animation.

You've a great future, and a can't wait to see what you do next.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 1 Sonic Shorts: Volume 1

Awesome

Yeah, you get full marks just for the teddy, lol.

Joe N Stan: Tripped Out Joe N Stan: Tripped Out

Props for the Style

I really like the style. It's visually appealing and you should continue to use it.

The movie itself is fairly dull. What they're talking about isn't interesting or funny, and ultimately it's just talking heads. I'd like to see what you do with a strong concept/story.

Sprite TV 2 Sprite TV 2

Damn good show, guys!

Good job on this. It really deserves front page!

Some of the parts are inspired, and I think in many ways this is better than the original.

My only complaint, really, is that I wasn't included in the credits (I was the voice actor for the outro glassbomb did). I'm not expecting co-authorship, but it'd be nice to get some recognition for the work I did.

Osuka responds:

i didnt knew that, sorry
when i install my flash cs3 again, i will add you in the credits