SBC (ME) Vs. SideshowMel SBC (ME) Vs. SideshowMel

Why in the...?!

Oh. Right. Clock day.

The funny thing is that with decent animation, this actually could've been a good parody piece. The base story elements are actually pretty good. They're stock, but that's the point.

...yes, there's actually a story.

Shocked me too.

Despite that, I still can't justify rating this higher than 0; deliberately awful is still awful.

[KK]Cortana& Drew Pickles [KK]Cortana& Drew Pickles

...Why?

Honestly? I don't really know why you wasted your time with this. Any gathering of creative minds, regardless of original intent, can be used to great effect (Clocks, Locks are good examples). Yet the Kitty Krew seems to only create throw-away shock videos. It just feels like a waste of talent to create throw away on pieces like this.

You're a talented musician, for the record.

TheRammaJamma responds:

Thank you?

Sat Eve PostApocalypse #1 Sat Eve PostApocalypse #1

This is awesome.

Something this awesome and less than 1500 views? An absolute tragedy. My pick for Treasure Hunt.

Best Friends Forever(Old) Best Friends Forever(Old)

Pretty freakin' Awesome!

Good job, man. Rocks.

Perry responds:

Loove you

Penicannon Penicannon

Good job, eh?

Glad to have worked on this, even in such a limited capacity. Congrats on sponsorship, eh?

Perry responds:

Woh a real Canadian :O

Funky Forest Funky Forest

Wow.

Awsome.

Could've used background music. Could've used some graphical indication of when he was getting hurt. That said, it works without.

Woman Bot v2.0 Woman Bot v2.0

2 stars? What?!

This is an incredible piece of work. What, because something isn't an impossibly proportioned naked chick in an alluring pose it's suddenly an insult to humanity? Ug... I weep for mankind (NewGrounds, at least) when something portraying the human female body in a sensitive manor is rated this low.

I don't know why, but this reminds me of some works of Metisse.

Artyluck responds:

Who knows, who knows... Hehe, thanks! ;)

Betty Bouffant Betty Bouffant

LOVE IT!

Somewhat reminiscent of 70's exploitation films. Lovin' the huge beehive. Now, why do I have the Austin Powers theme song stuck in my head?

Also, congrat's on front page, Tem!